Torchwood Institut
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Torchwood!! Unabhängig von Regierung und Polizei, jagen wir außerirdisches Leben auf der Erde und wappnen die Menschheit für die Zukunft. Im 21. Jahrhundert wird sich alles verändern und wir müssen bereit sein!

StartseitePortalNeueste BilderSuchenAnmeldenLogin
Team

Administrator
News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 Xp0tnd

Ähnliche Themen
Neueste Themen
» News,News,News
News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptySo Jul 25, 2010 8:34 pm von RoseTyler

» News über Doctor Who
News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptyMi Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm von RoseTyler

» Sonstiges...
News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptyDo Jul 01, 2010 5:21 pm von Gast

Zeitsprung

Datum
xxx
Zeit
morgens
tagsüber
abends
nachts

Wetter
- xxx
- xxx
- xxx
Wichtig

Wichtig: Bitte beachtet die Timeline

Zusammenfassungen der einzelnen Plots findet ihr hier: Der rote Faden

Jeder neue Spieler muss vohrher eine Schreibprobe im Bereich Beginners abgeben. Dort wird dann "geprüft" ob der jeweilige Spieler gleich freigeschaltet wird, oder noch etwas Übung benötigt wird.
Gesuche

xxx

Weitere Gesuche
Sisterboards

xxx

xxx

News über Doctor Who

Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3
AutorNachricht
RoseTyler
Doctors Love
Doctors Love
RoseTyler

Charakter der Figur
Beruf: Doctors bessere Hälfte ^^
Herkunft: London, England

News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 Empty
BeitragThema: Re: News über Doctor Who   News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptyDo Feb 25, 2010 6:45 am

so...nun wurden die Sachen von Doctor Who versteigert...echt unglaublich, was manches für einen Preis erzielt hat oÖ

• Torchwood, 2006 - 2009
    The Torchwood SUV - 2002 Land Rover - Range Rover, Vogue V8 Auto = £18,000

• The Tenth Doctor - David Tennant, Various Episodes
    An iconic pale blue shirt = £1,260

• The Tenth Doctor - David Tennant, New Earth, Age of Steel, Impossible Planet, etc
    Four neckties, including a brown and blue geometric pattern tie, labelled 'Daniel Hechter', cut in half with applied Velcro®️, used for an action sequence, a brown 'Duffer St. George' tie, with repeating floral motif in blue and white, a brown tie with repeating s-shaped motif, labelled 'Thomas Nash', used during 'The Idiot's Lantern' and a black tie with brown and blue stripes, labelled 'Rocha.John Rocha' = £1,620

• Journey's End, July 2008
    Donna Noble (Catherine Tate), a stunt/ wire work complete costume = £780

• Voyage of the Damned, December 2007
    The Tenth Doctor (David Tennant), a complete costume = £5,040

• Army of Ghosts/ Doomsday, July 2006
    Rose Tyler (Billie Piper), A jacket, a dark grey coloured nylon 'Diesel' jacket, with faux sheepskin lining to hood and faux fur edging = £1,800

• Remembrance of the Daleks, October 1988
    An Imperial Dalek (Mk 1) = £20,400

die restlichen Teile: http://www.bonhams.com/cgi-bin/public.sh/pubweb/publicSite.r?sContinent=EUR&screen=WholeCataloguePrint&iSaleNo=18192
Nach oben Nach unten
RoseTyler
Doctors Love
Doctors Love
RoseTyler

Charakter der Figur

BeitragThema: Re: News über Doctor Who   News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptyDi März 09, 2010 6:50 am

So, die Promotion zur 5. Staffel läuft nun an und die ersten DW-Folgen sind auch schon bekannt, wenn auch noch nicht mit konkretem Sendedatum, doch wird die Serie ab Ostern in UK auf BBCone starten ^^

Doctor Who: The Eleventh Hour
Easter, BBC One
Written by Stephen Moffatt. Directed by Adam Smith.
Matt Smith makes his first full length appearance as the Doctor.

Doctor Who: The Beast Below
Written by Stephen Moffatt. Directed by Andrew Gunn.
The second episode of the new series of Doctor Who.

Doctor Who: Victory Of The Daleks
Written by Mark Gatiss. Directed by Andrew Gunn.
The third epsiode of the new series of Doctor Who.

Doctor Who: The Time Of The Angels
The fourth episode of the new series of Doctor Who.

Doctor Who: Flesh And Stone
The fifth episode of the new series of Doctor Who.

Doctor Who: Vampires In Venice
Written by Toby Whithouse.
The sixth episode of the new series of Doctor Who.

http://www.mattsmithofficial.com/
Nach oben Nach unten
RoseTyler
Doctors Love
Doctors Love
RoseTyler

Charakter der Figur

BeitragThema: Re: News über Doctor Who   News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptyFr März 19, 2010 11:42 am

Will Doctor 11 have the phwoargh factor of Doctors 9 and 10?
Matt Smith is the new Time Lord - but will he live up to the standards set by his predecessors?

Ninth Doctor: Chris Eccleston

His mission: To bring the Doctor Who franchise back from the dead.
His style: Time lord with an ostensibly incongruous Mancunian accent (“other planets have a north too, you know”), sudden moral rages and a winning line in self adoration (his dying words were: “I was brilliant”).
Sex appeal: At the time, not immediately obvious, but repeated perving, er, I mean viewing, of the DVD box set reveal he was a bit of a grower. And his first kiss with Rose (“you need a doctor”) is a key ultra swoon-moment for a whole generation.
Best line: It bears repeating: “You need a doctor.” Phwoargh.
Legacy: He completed that mission — he may have done just one series before he quit, but he had taken the Doctor from camp, light entertainment laughing stock to hero, and sex item, for a new century.

Tenth Doctor: David Tennant

His mission: To stop everyone wondering why, if the show was so good, Christopher Ecclestone had quit after just one series.
His style: Timelord as half-dandy, half-super nerd. Long coat, sharp suit and converse trainers, as apparently inspired by Jamie Oliver. As in love with the infinite complexities and marvels of the Universe as he is with Rose.
Sex appeal: Holy moly, Tennant turned the show from “Doctor Who” to “Doctor phwoargh”. Hardcore fansites were horrified by the sudden influx of newly-minted girl-fans screaming “skweeee!” And mums across the country felt frissons of sexual guilt and confusion as they perved their children’s David Tennant lunchboxes.
Best line: As he finally dies, pitifully: “I don’t want to go!”
Legacy: “Best Doctor ever” accolade ladled on repeatedly, Doctor Who as tabloid stalwart and flagship show, nation sent in mourning at his death. Kids who automatically go “What? What? Whaaaaat?” when you tell them something.

Eleventh Doctor: Matt Smith

His mission: To reboot the franchise by making it appeal to a slightly edgier, teen audience, while still keeping the mass audience and lunchboxability of the brand.
His style: Preppy 900-year-old eccentric professor, in the linen-prop-limbed, enormo-head body of a 12-year-old. Very, very enthusiastic. Lots of “wavy hand acting”.
Sex appeal: Too early to tell yet — although the mums all confess to deep theoretical unease in perving someone young enough to look confused by a conversation on Britpop.
Best line: So far, with only his cameo in the New Year’s Day episode to go by: “I’m a girl!” But it’s a good one.
Legacy: Well, there’s no bigger cultural event than his advent into the schedules. Will he be Daniel Craig — or Roger Moore? Only spacetime will tell.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/tv_and_radio/article7068066.ece

Razz

DT wird in der 5. Staffel zu sehen sein

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/tv/s7/doctor-who/tubetalk/a209534/ten-teasers-for-matt-smiths-first-who-ep.html
Nach oben Nach unten
RoseTyler
Doctors Love
Doctors Love
RoseTyler

Charakter der Figur

BeitragThema: Re: News über Doctor Who   News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptyDo Apr 01, 2010 7:16 am

Matt Smith befragt zu Doctor Who...

The new star of Doctor Who describes how his life - and his mum's - has changed since he won the part of the iconic BBC One character...

How did you react when you found out you had the role?
"Well, I couldn’t tell anyone for over two months, but I told my mum, dad and my sister. My then flatmate worked it out because I kept having secretive conversations with my agent and I would come back in the room and pace around. Obviously my heart was just exploding inside of me with joy and excitement and then I had to wait until it was announced and I was in Brazil then."

What is your favourite thing about being the Doctor so far?
"That’s a tough one. The TARDIS or the sonic screwdriver maybe. What is so thrilling about it as an actor is that every day is unlike anything else.. It is such a thrill every morning, you never quite know how the day is going to go, but in terms of his world I think my favourite thing is his brain. I like being able to get into the head the cleverest man in the universe, which he is."

How do you feel about being the youngest ever Doctor?
"Well, I think the Doctor is the Doctor and he has been for 40-odd years, but if we are talking about his age, he is over 900 and is there any actor that age? I just think the body is a vessel for the man’s brilliant mind and two hearts and wonderful soul."

What sort of Doctor is he?
"I think he is a bit of everything because he has been on so many adventures and he picks up so many things on the way. Every actor that plays him has a different soul and a personality and mind and therefore via my make-up and my body and my history he is my Doctor. I don’t think you can analyse anything artistic at the moment you are doing it. I try and play the truth every day and create the scene in the most inventive and brilliant way as I can."

Did you get any advice from David Tennant?
"Not about the part, but I talked to David and Billie about being in the show and they are lovely souls. We just talked about life in Cardiff and life in this show, which was very helpful. We chatted about it as fans as much as anything else."

Are you ready for the show’s hardcore fans?
"It is not something at this stage that I contemplate. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and it will still be the best part in the world. Of course I want them to enjoy the show because that is who it is for, this show is about the fans more than any other show, they are so integral to it and have been part of it for so many years. It is shared among so many generations, too, but I have been employed for my creativity and my interpretation so I just hold true to that. The fact that we have such obsessive fans though is part of what makes it so brilliant, but it’s for the mainstream as well and the fact it can be for both is part of what makes it magic."

Is it a life-changing role?
"Yes, your daily life changes significantly, if you go into Tesco it is not quite the same as going into Tesco a year before. I am sure that will continue once it is on the telly, but it is just something you adapt to and like anything new in life, you change with as much grace as you can. My family are thrilled though; it changes their life too. My mum goes into work and she is Doctor Who’s mum. It is a mad thing!"

What makes it so popular?
"I think the character obviously, but I think it is just a brilliantly conceived format, it can go anywhere, do anything and breach any time, but at the heart of it you have these two people who are brilliant characters. Amy Pond is truly glorious. You are in for a real treat, I think she is one of the best companions ever."

How would you describe their relationship?
"Well, I don’t want to give too much away, but she is a real challenge for the Doctor this time. She is feisty and witty and she gives him a run for his money. They meet in the most magical way. What I think Steven Moffat does so brilliantly is he taps into the fairytale, his mind is like a big magic fairytale and that really comes across in the script."

What makes the ideal monster?
"I think they have got to thrill and frighten both the viewer and the Doctor. I think he is utterly intrigued by every monster but the Daleks are a different kettle of fish. That is such a great war, they are the one monster he would feel are inherently evil. We have got some great new monsters in this and some great old ones like the Weeping Angels."

What state is the Doctor in when we meet him?
"Well he has just regenerated so he is going, ‘Who am I?’ He is figuring himself out, it is like a newborn baby, but over the age of 900 with the mind of a complete and utter genius. Due to the way he regenerates and what happens within the regeneration he has got a lot of get on with, so he is busy!"

*Doctor Who returns to BBC One on Saturday, April 3

-> http://www.whatsontv.co.uk/drama/doctor-who-2010/interviews/matt-smith-my-heart-exploded-with-joy/8765
Nach oben Nach unten
RoseTyler
Doctors Love
Doctors Love
RoseTyler

Charakter der Figur

BeitragThema: Re: News über Doctor Who   News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptySo Apr 04, 2010 6:59 am

So...Doctor Who geht in die nächste Runde...die erste Folge wurde ausgestrahlt

https://torchwood-institute.forumieren.de/drwho-f54/staffel-5-matt-smith-als-the-doctor-t352.htm#4977

und am nächsten Samstag, wird die Nächste folgen ^^

Mit den Worten des 11. Doctors: Geronimoooooo!
Nach oben Nach unten
RoseTyler
Doctors Love
Doctors Love
RoseTyler

Charakter der Figur

BeitragThema: Re: News über Doctor Who   News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptySo Apr 18, 2010 7:54 am

David Tennant ist heute 39 Jahre alt geworden <3

Happy Birthday to the best Doctor ever!

News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 Anibirthdaygifts1
Nach oben Nach unten
RoseTyler
Doctors Love
Doctors Love
RoseTyler

Charakter der Figur

BeitragThema: Re: News über Doctor Who   News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptyDo Mai 20, 2010 5:36 am

Doctor Who live show announced

Published Monday 17 May 2010 at 11:36 by Matthew Hemley

Doctor Who is to be brought live to the stage with a 25-date arena tour.
Karen Gillan and Matt Smith in Doctor Who, which has been adapted into a live stage show to tour the country from October
Doctor Who Live, produced by BBC Worldwide, will start in London this October with shows at Wembley Arena. It will then visit Sheffield, Glasgow, Birmingham, Manchester, Nottingham, Liverpool and Cardiff, before coming to an end in Belfast this November. The live show is being developed in association with Doctor Who’s executive producer Steven Moffat, who said the show would have “all the coolest Doctor Who monsters” and “a proper story”. Actors from the television series will not appear on stage, but Moffat said he was writing new material for Matt Smith, currently playing the Doctor in the BBC1 series, which will be shown on a screen as part of the show. Music will be played live by a 16-piece orchestra.

Quelle
Nach oben Nach unten
RoseTyler
Doctors Love
Doctors Love
RoseTyler

Charakter der Figur

BeitragThema: Re: News über Doctor Who   News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptyDo Mai 20, 2010 5:37 am

Die Titel der letzten zwei Episoden der 5. Staffel wurden bekannt gegeben:

Episode 12: The Pandorica opens

Episode 13: The Big Bang
Nach oben Nach unten
RoseTyler
Doctors Love
Doctors Love
RoseTyler

Charakter der Figur

BeitragThema: Re: News über Doctor Who   News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptyDi Jun 01, 2010 11:59 am

Maverick Ace schrieb:
Was steht schon fest:
River Song ist dabei!
Stonehenge ist einer der Drehorte!

Gestern waren auf Blogder Who Promofotos zu sehen die folgende Gegner des Doctors zeigen, nach einigen Stunden waren aber die Cyberman am Werk: DELETE:
- Daleks
- Cybermen
- Sycorax
- Silurians
- Pilot Fish (aus The Runaway Bride)
- Die Judoon
- Die Hoix (aus Love & Monsters)
- Die Weevils (aus Torchwood)
- Blowfish (aus Torchwood)
- Ein Uvodni (aus SJA)
- Sontarans
- Autons

Meine Theorie:
Wenn der Riss etwas verschlingt vergisst man ja. Das ist wohl der Grund das sich Amy nicht an die Daleks (Medusa Cascade) erinnern kann. Vielleicht ist der Riss selbst vom Doctor geschaffen (TARDIS Explosion?) um so die schlimsten Feinde zu Binden, oder die Daleks schufen ihn um den TimeWar zu verhindern? Das innere vm Riss ist daher sowas wie die Büchse der Pandora (The Pandorica will open! Silence will Fall) wo die schlimmsten der Schlimmsten drin sind.
Nach oben Nach unten
RoseTyler
Doctors Love
Doctors Love
RoseTyler

Charakter der Figur

BeitragThema: Re: News über Doctor Who   News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptyMo Jun 07, 2010 11:10 am

Ben Tennyson schrieb:
Wer sich einen britischen Proxy einstellt kann seit kurzem das erste Doctor Who Adventure Game mit dem Titel: City of Daleks gratis downloaden.
Ich habs getan und hier das Review.

Story: Der Doctor und Amy reisen in das Jahr 1963, wo sie die Erde vollkommen Zerstört vorfinden. Als ein Mensch eine Sprengfalle aufstellt hört man auch von wer dafür verantwortlich ist: Die Daleks!
Der Doctor und Amy folgen der 'Letzten Person auf Erden' und finden raus was passiert ist. Doch dann tauchen die Daleks im Untergrund auf und nach einer langen Flucht wird auch der letzte Mensch Eleminiert. Der Doctor und Amy flüchten zurück zur TARDIS und setzten Kurs auf Skaro wo die Hauptstadt Kaalaan wieder voll aufgebaut ist. Doch da die Menschen ausgelöscht wurden ist Amy nie geboren worden, und droht langsam zu verschinden. Der Doctor muss also zuerstmal Amy retten, und bastelt einen Chrono Blocker.

Der Doctor und sein Companion wird gefasst und zum Imperator gebracht, und der Grund wird gefunden: Die Daleks haben das Eye of Time entdeckt und wollen die neuen Timelords werden, um so die Daleks zu den Herrschern des Universums zu machen. Der Doctor spring mit Amy durch das Eye of Time und kommt an einen Punkt an bevor die Daleks dieses auf Skaro installieren können. Amy droht inzwischen wieder zu verschwinden, ihre Unsichtbarkeit kommt ihr zugute und sie schleicht sich durch Kaalaan um die benötigten Teile zu besorgen. Doch zuspät: Die Daleks haben das Eye of Time in der Kanzel des Imperators bereits eingelassen, und so muss Amy die Aperatur, welche die Daleks erblinden lässt direkt beim Emperor einsetzen. Die Blinden Daleks fangen an wie Wird zu feuern und der Doctor muss sich durch das wilde Feuern der Daleks einen weg Bahnen um das Eye of Time zu überlasten und das Gefüge der Zeit wiederherzustellen. Amy und der Timelord springen durch das Fenster der Zeit und landen vor der TARDIS und finden Kaalaan in Ruinen vor. Die Zeitlinie ist wieder hergestellt, Amy und die Erde sind sicher!

Gameplay:
Das Gameplay ist relativ flüssig. Nach dem Systemcheck konnte ich das Spiel auf hoher Einstellung spielen ohne das es ruckelte und Aussetzer gab. Mit der Maus wird die Kamera gedreht, und mit den Pfeiltasten gesteuert. In den Schleichsequenzen, um zb Daleks zu umgehen, duckt sich der Doctor/Amy automatisch und bewegen sich langsamer. Witzig: Schafft man es ohne von den Daleks eleminiert zu werden durch das Game hat man exakt 45-48 Minuten Spielspaß: Eine Dr Who Episode also.
Die Rätsel und Puzzle sind für ein Jüngeres Publikum gemacht. Labyrinte, Kabelverbindungen, Symbole anornen. Alles ist in Moderater Geschwindigkeit und nich ein Horror wie in Späten Tomb Raider Spielen.
Die Daleks... Nun für eine überlegene Rasse ist ihre KI echt dämlich. Immer wenn diese Auftauchen sieht man einen Grünen Kegel, der ihr Sichtfeld zeigt. Wenn sie dich das erste mal sehen (was aufgrund der Tatsache das jedes kleine Hinderniss die sich blockiert, selbst wenn das Hinderniss dich nicht verdeckt) geht es erst auf Alarm gelb, und erst nach 3-5 Sekunden auf Rot, was aber dann einen gezielten Schuss aus dem Dalek Laser zur folge hat. Man kann sogar hinter den Daleks herschleichen ohne das was passiert!

Grafik:
Die 3 D Animation, Die Zwischensequenzen und Texturen sind für ein Free Game bahnbrechend. Leider zeigt sich hier der Schwachpunkt des Games: Die hohen Systemanforderungen. Selbst auf der Minimum einstellung braucht man mindestens einen 2,5 Ghz Prozessor, 1 GB RAM und eine 7200 Radeon Grafikkarte (Alt. 5400 G-Force).

Fazit:
Du bist der Doctor, du steuerst Amy und hast den Sonic Screwdriver! Ich hätte mir zusätzlich noch einen TARDIS Flugsimulator gewünscht, aber das Game ist immerhin Frei zum Download und dafür gibt es die volle Punktzahl! Mehr kann ein freies Game nicht bieten.

Das Promobild zum 2.ten Game das ca in 2 Monaten kommt zeigt schon wer der nächste Gegner sein wird: Die Cyberman!
Nach oben Nach unten
RoseTyler
Doctors Love
Doctors Love
RoseTyler

Charakter der Figur

BeitragThema: Re: News über Doctor Who   News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptyFr Jun 18, 2010 10:07 am

Shocked >.> die soll versteigert werden Tardis

2005 TARDIS to be sold at auction
News Dated: 17/6/2010

A number of props from Doctor Who will go on sale next week.
The items available to buy at the Bonhams Entertainment Auction include the Tardis used in 2005 by Christopher Eccleston. It is expected to sell for between £8,000 and £12,000. The oldest surviving Dalek, which appeared in a 1964 episode, is also among the lots and has an estimate of £2,000 to £3,000. Elsewhere, a 5ft model of the Tardis is expected to reach between £300 and £400, while a Cyberman helmet from 1967 has a price tag of between £3,000 to £4,000. The items will go on sale in London on June 23rd.

außerdem hier der Grund, weshalb C. Ecclestone bei DW aufgehört hat

Why Christopher Eccleston Quit
News Dated: 15/6/2010

Actor Christopher Eccleston quit Doctor Who after one series because he "didn't enjoy the environment and the culture" of the show. Eccleston, who is about to star in BBC Four biopic Lennon Naked, took on the role of the Time Lord when Russell T. Davies revamped Doctor Who in 2005.
He told the Radio Times he was proud of the show but "wasn't comfortable" working on it. "I think it's more important to be your own man than be successful, so I left." "I was open-minded but I decided after my experience on the first series that I didn't want to do any more," he said. "I didn't enjoy the environment and the culture that we, the cast and crew, had to work in. I thought if I stay in this job, I'm going to have to blind myself to certain things that I thought were wrong." But the 46-year-old said the fact that he played the Doctor - and not that he had quit - was "the most important thing". "I really feel that because it kind of broke the mould and it helped to reinvent it. I'm very proud of it." In an initial statement announcing his exit in March 2005, the BBC said the actor was afraid of being typecast and had found the series gruelling. The corporation later accepted the statement was incorrect and that it had not spoken to Eccleston before releasing it. "They handled it very badly but they issued an apology and I dropped it," he added.

[Quelle: http://www.drwho-online.co.uk/news/Default.aspx#general-2005-tardis-to-be-sold-at-auction]
Nach oben Nach unten
RoseTyler
Doctors Love
Doctors Love
RoseTyler

Charakter der Figur

BeitragThema: Re: News über Doctor Who   News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptyMi Jun 30, 2010 12:07 pm

Infos über kommende DW-Specials, wo evtl. der 10th Doctor auftauchen soll...und Amy und Rory bei der Serie 'Sarah Jane Adventures' wohl auch einen Gastauftritt haben sollen

Doctor Who:

The latest series of Doctor Who has only just finished, but a ton of spoilers have already flooded the awesome fan forum, Gallifrey Base.
Filming for the Christmas Special will begin July 12-16 in Swansea. The episode is being written by Steven Moffat and will feature both a former cast member of legendary British soap Eastenders and a Hollywood actor. There are also rumors of a "big, big name playing a massive role", which likely describes one of those two other people. "Silence", the major arc of series six, is mentioned at least once in the special, and we hear again from the creepy voice first heard in the TARDIS during The Pandorica Opens - apparently this voice still has some control of the TARDIS.
As for the story itself, this is still up in the air. It was originally thought the special would be set in 1500's England, possibly involving Henry VIII. However, the lines about the Egyptian goddess and the Orient Express in space at the end of The Big Bang were an absolute last minute addition, so they may represent the new direction for the special.
Either way, there are rumors the special will have undertones of A Christmas Carol - something that's been rumored since at least The Runaway Bride, but still - complete with a possible appearance by a past Doctor as the Ghost of Christmas Past. Those Doctors under consideration for this are supposedly Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann, and David Tennant, which makes sense when you consider the other Doctors' ages, appearances, or total unwillingness to ever have anything to do with the show ever again. (Also, a few of them are dead, which I guarantee is the only thing stopping Patrick Troughton.) This is probably all nonsense anyway, but here's hoping for a little multi-Doctor goodness.
Moving onto series six, Rory will indeed remain as the Doctor's companion, and in fact will have "loads more to do", which makes me very happy indeed. Amy has "a biiiig secret to get off her chest (nothing bad)!" Obviously, the semi-literal way to interpret that wording is that she's pregnant, but I kind of hope that's not the case. Most importantly, River Song is definitely back, but with a big difference: when we see her in series six, it'll be the first time she meets the Doctor.
And here's who is reportedly writing for the next series: Steven Moffat (of course), Neil Gaiman (probably Episode 3), Paul Cornell, Tom MacRae, Phil Ford (who might be handling the non-Moffat two-parter), and Rob Shearman. As always, please treat these message-board reports as rumor until they're confirmed via official channels.
Finally, on The Sarah Jane Adventures front, Amy and Rory will likely be off on their honeymoon when the Doctor makes his guest appearance, but it's hard to tell whether that's an actual rumor or just a very reasonable guess.

[Quelle: Twitter]

Nach oben Nach unten
RoseTyler
Doctors Love
Doctors Love
RoseTyler

Charakter der Figur

BeitragThema: Re: News über Doctor Who   News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 EmptyMi Jul 14, 2010 2:47 pm

Christmas Special Details
News Dated: 12/7/2010

Production starts today (Monday 12th July) on the 2010 Doctor Who BBC One Christmas Special in which the thrilling adventures of the Eleventh Doctor (Matt Smith) and newlyweds Amy Pond (Karen Gillan) and Rory Williams (Arthur Darvill) will continue in a fun-filled and heartfelt festive story.

In the grand tradition of Doctor Who Christmas specials, this year the show has once again attracted stellar guest stars as veteran actor Michael Gambon (Harry Potter, The Singing Detective) and opera diva Katherine Jenkins, in her first acting role, join the Time Lord for what might be his most Christmassy adventure yet!

Arriving on set for her first day of filming, Katherine Jenkins said: "I'm over the moon to be involved in the Doctor Who Christmas Special – I can't quite believe it as it's a part of the family tradition at the Jenkins household. I heard the news that I got the role on my 30th birthday and it was the best birthday present ever!"

About the series, lead writer and executive producer, Steven Moffat, commented: "Oh, we're going for broke with this one. It's all your favourite Christmas movies at once, in an hour, with monsters and the Doctor and a honeymoon and – oh, you'll see. I've honestly never been so excited about writing anything. I was laughing madly as I typed along to Christmas songs in April. My neighbours loved it so much they all moved away and set up a website demanding my execution. But I'm fairly sure they did it ironically."

The Christmas special follows on from Matt Smith's first series as The Doctor, which attracted huge critical acclaim for Smith, his companion, Gillan, and lead writer Moffat, from press and legions of fans alike.

Ben Stephenson, Controller, BBC Drama Commissioning, said: "Matt Smith and Karen Gillan captivated audiences in their debut series and Doctor Who's clever twist on the much loved A Christmas Carol will thrill BBC One viewers this year with special guest stars Sir Michael Gambon and singing sensation Katherine Jenkins joining Amy and the Doctor for an unforgettable present!"

Filming on the Christmas special will continue until August 2010.

[Source: BBC Press Office]
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: News über Doctor Who   News über Doctor Who - Seite 3 Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

News über Doctor Who
Seite 3 von 3Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2, 3